4 Hour Body – Last Minute Christmas Gift
If you’re still hunting for that perfect gift for the fitness enthusiast on your list, I suggest you take a look at Timothy Ferriss’s latest book – The 4 Hour Body.
If the name sounds familiar, that’s because Tim Ferriss is the author of #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and BusinessWeek bestseller The Four Hour Workweek (one of my all-time favorite books).
The Four Hour Body is a true masterpiece. It is the “result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body.”
The book contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss focuses on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?
So what will this book teach you?
Here are some of the topics covered in the book. Ferriss claims that each can be learned in under 30 minutes.
- How to prevent fat gain while bingeing (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse “permanent” injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months
This book is all about helping you get results. There are things in this book that go against everything you know about your body and its potential.
My copy is in the mail. Where is yours?