But it was also one hell of an experience!
Our incredible participants battled through squats, mountain climbers, and heavy jump rope single unders in the process of achieving some very impressive results.
Thousands of repetitions were completed over the course of 14 days and some major improvements were made.
This month, we’re looking to do it all over again. Only we’re going to do it even better. We’ve made some awesome improvements and are now going to focus on a new set of exercises and training tools.
It’s an exciting time and if you’re ready to make some amazing things happen this April, then I’ve got a great challenge prepared for you.
Let me show you what’s in store.
Private Fitness Challenge #2
Private Fitness Challenge #2 will begin on Monday April 6th, 2015 and will run through to April 19th, 2015. The 14 day challenge will be built on the following three exercises:
- Two-handed kettlebell presses
- Two-handed kettlebell swings
Check out the private fitness challenge promotional video to see what’s in store over the next 14 days.
You will receive further exercise goals, instructions, and details upon signing up.
What you will need:
For this challenge, you will need to have access to a kettlebell and a timer.
If you don’t have these tools on hand right now, don’t worry. Once you join, I will show you the best places to get access to everything you need. I will also show you how you can make modifications if certain tools are not available.
What you will get when you join:
When you join, you will receive plenty of resources to help get you through the challenge successfully. Here are some of the cool things you will get access to:
- A Challenge Preparation Guide – the main guide will provide you with all the important challenge details, proper exercise demonstrations, and links to extra resources that will help you get the most out of this challenge.
- A (new) private Facebook group – interact with and be inspired by an amazing group of people from all across the globe and get the support and accountability you need to get through the challenge successfully.
- An (advanced) fitness tracker – a very comprehensive fitness and nutrition tracker that will allow you to visually keep track of your progress over the course of the challenge.
- Bonus nutrition challenge – you will receive a bonus nutrition challenge that you can do in parallel with the fitness challenge so you can maximize your results and get the most out of the challenge.
How to Join the Private Challenge
Please note that I will only be accepting 50 participants for this challenge. All open spots will go on a first come, first serve basis. Once the 50 slots are filled up, doors will close until our next private challenge.
To secure your spot in the private fitness challenge, click the yellow Reserve Your Spot button below! Once you complete your purchase, you will instantly get access to all the components of the challenge!
This private challenge is closed to new participants.
Note: the sign-up fee for this challenge is only $10!
Want a Free Pass? Invite a Friend!
Challenges work best when they’re done with the people we trust most. We have the greatest chance of being successful when we surround ourselves with people who care for us and keep us accountable.
So here’s what I’m going to offer: have a friend or family member join you in this challenge and I will give you a free challenge pass that you can use towards any future Bloom to Fit challenge. Sound good?
Final Challenge Notes
There you have it! I hope you’re as excited as I am to get started!
Again, the first day of the challenge is April 06, 2015 so make sure that you sign up before that date.
Please keep in mind that I am only accepting 50 participants. Once the 50 slots are filled up, I won’t be able to accept any new members until the following challenge.
If you’re ready to take action,
click here to sign up for private fitness challenge #2!
Finally, please do me a big favor and help me spread the word about the very first private challenge. Share this post with your friends and family. Invite others to participate. And help me make this private challenge a success.
See you on the inside!